Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh what a night...

Charles has been working on my car for a few days now. Last night he took the battery out, took the alternator out, etc. He ran to Auto Zone to get a new battery and some other stuff. I didnt go because it was time for Autumn to eat. After feeding her I put her in her jumper seat thing and started washing dishes. I heard her farting but didnt really think anything of it. A few minutes later I smelled something...there was poop all over the floor under her, it was dripping down her leg, was all over the bottom of the jumper and was all over her socks and outfit. I called Charles to see where he was so he could help me clean up if he was on his way home, I called him 6 times, and of course he left his phone here. So I get her in the tub because she somehow managed to get poop in her hair. At that time Charles calls me from Auto Zone and informs me that he left his wallet and phone here (DUH!) and that he needs me to bring it to him. I told him what happened with her and that I was giving her a bath and would get there ASAP. As soon as I was done with her bath, I realized that I cant go take it to him. I DONT HAVE A BATTERY IN MY CAR which is why he's at Auto Zone in the first place! So I had to get my poor neighbor who had JUST taken his hamburgers off the grill to run his wallet and phone to him! 

*Sigh* Then it took me about an hour to clean her jumper, the floor, the tub, the bathroom floor, and start laundry because of all the poop!! Amazing how much such a little person can produce!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to blog it, but Samantha had explosive diarhea too about the same age. I was in the shower, getting ready for work, and I had put her in the exersaucer. Shane starts yelling at me because he discovers poop is all over her, on the exersacer, down her legs and all over the carpet! I'm like "What do you want me to do about it?!" So he handed me pooped covered Samantha - she got to take a shower with Mommy (not sure if you've tried taking a shower yet with Autumn, but I find it very difficult). Shane started to clean the rest but almost got sick, so after me and her got out of the shower, I got to spend my morning cleaning. Needless to say, I was late to work that morning. Yes, it's amazing how much such a little person can produce!

    ReplyDelete