Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Im a Slacker!

So, I have been such a slacker with this lately! We have just been so busy with all of our travels, I havnt had much down time to update! We are finally home, with NOTHING to do for quite a while and I am very excited! I think Autumn is really enjoying being back in her bed, with her toys and out of her carseat!!

Here's a quick run down of the last month in the Smith home...

September 24-28 we were in NC to visit family and attend a wedding.
September 28 we flew to Birmingham, AL then the 29th we headed down to Destin, FL.
October 4 we flew back to Oklahoma.
October 8th my mother and sister-in-law flew in to town.
October 9th we drove down to Dallas, TX and on the 10th we went to the ECU vs SMU football game.
October 11th my mother and sister-in-law flew out of Dallas and we made our way back to Oklahoma.
This last week has been filled with laundry and getting the house back in order!

So, needless to say, I have a lot of updating to do so stick around and ill get some pictures up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment