Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!

Goodness, I have to learn to be better at these updates! According to my last update, we had just said goodbye to my husband as he left for Afghanistan for a 9 month deployment. Our daughter, Autumn was just over 3 years old and our son, Cole had turned 1, two weeks prior to my husband leaving.

My husband is now home and has been for almost 8 months. Autumn is 4.5 years old and Cole is 2.5 years old. Things are finally back in a normal routine around here. School has started and fall finally seems to be making its appearance in good ole Kansas.

Im slowly going to get back to this to update family and friends on the kids, our family and other random things so bare with me as I get this off the ground, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment