Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh Monday...Oh heat...

Its Monday. Ive never been a fan of Mondays. It seems as though just about everything that needs to get done for the week, needs to be done on Monday. And on this Monday, I had to do it all in 105* heat.

Now, for those of you who know me well, know that I HATE being cold and am very often cold. I think 80* outside is perfect. I can handle 90* but when it is over 100*, I think its just to hot to function. It takes a 15 minute car ride for the AC in the car to completely cool down the car. Just walking from the car into a building makes you sweat. The pool is even too hot for days like today. The AC in the house has been running non-stop since last night (thank goodness for military housing and not having to pay electric bills). Unfortunately the heat is supposed to stick around for another week or so. And of course, since we live in lovely Oklahoma, we dont even have a beach less than 15 hours away that we could visit.
Since it is Monday and Autumn and I didnt have much time to do the things we love to cool down, I thought id share them with you via pictures :)

Summer Pictures, Images and Photos
Ice Cream! Pictures, Images and Photos
oopopthdhdtfghg Pictures, Images and Photos

So what are you favorite ways to cool off during the summer heat??

No comments:

Post a Comment