Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Day in the Life of Autumn

I woke up at 8:30 this morning. Mommy finds me with my pajamas half off a lot these days! Mommy got me ready, fed me breakfast real fast then we headed to the gym for her class.

After mommy's class at the gym, she lets me out of the stroller and play in the gym. I was NOT happy when mommy told me it was time to go and she put me back in the stroller!

After the gym, mommy put me down for a nap. I slept from 11am-12:45pm. After my morning nap, I had a cheese sandwich and fruit for lunch!

After lunch, mommy turned on the radio and we danced in the living room!

Mommy and I had a fun time dancing.

After dancing and playing, I took another nap. My afternoon nap lasted from 4pm-5:30pm. After that nap, I ate dinner. Daddy made me a bowl of carrots and gave me some chicken

I have a little bit of a diaper rash so I get naked time before bed! After naked time, Daddy read me a book while I drank my milk and then mommy and daddy told me goodnight. I was asleep by 9:15! Playing is hard work!

1 comment: