Our Little Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hairbows

I recently received a website with instructions on how to make hairbows for Autumn from a friend (thanks Ashley!). I finally got around to trying it out this past weekend. At first, I was COMPLETELY confused. After a few tries and my husband getting it on his first try and showing me, I finally got the hang of it. I ended up making her nine bows. I need more ribbon before I make more :)

Here's what ive done so far! I must admit, its kinda fun! Possibly a new hobby...

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!!! It is kind of fun, especially when you realize how much money you can save making them yourself! AND you can custom make bows especally for specific outfits. Oh, and don't feel bad--Jason tried his hand at bow making and his turned out better than mine :o)

    ReplyDelete